INTERIOR DESIGNER ($40 000 – $46 000 salary range including superannuation)
* Do you have at least 3 months fulltime professional experience in producing detailed documentation packs for retail and/or hospitality fitout projects (in Australia and New Zealand only)?
* Are you a fast and accurate worker with proficiency in creating fully rendered 3D CAD visualisations?
* Are you highly motivated, have an eye for detail and are 100% dedicated to meeting deadlines?
Forward Thinking Design is one of Australia’s leading interior design & project management studios covering the retail, restaurant, entertainment and commercial sectors. We are looking to hire a new fulltime Designer.
You must have the following attributes:
* Highly proficient in Vectorworks and Renderworks (candidates with other CAD platform experience may be considered if willing and able to quickly change platforms).
* Hold either a degree or diploma in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
* Able to efficiently and accurately produce documentation packs/drafting, with limited supervision.
* Ability to self-direct and work autonomously.
* Highly organised, highly intelligent and highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and retain information.
* Creative and detail focused problem solver with good people skills.
* Able to efficiently produce fully rendered 3D visualisations in Vectorworks, Renderworks and Photoshop.
* Responsible and dedicated to fulfilling all job requirements and meeting deadlines.
* Must have thorough attention to detail with the ability to work accurately at speed and under pressure.
* Must have a minimum 3 months in professional fulltime employment experience in a retail, hospitality or commercial design/drafting role in Australia and New Zealand only.
* Must have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
* Must have own vehicle and full driver’s licence.
* Must have permanent residency and eligibility to work in New South Wales.
* Have a strong drive to succeed.
This role is directly answerable to the Managing Director and will involve direct interaction with our clients. We offer an exciting variety of ever changing projects and a fun, relaxed and supportive environment.
If you meet the role requirements and would like to work with a small firm where your hard work and loyalty will be rewarded then please email your portfolio, resume, referee contact details and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that applications which do not include a portfolio, resume, cover letter and referee contact details will not be accepted. Please do not apply if you are living outside of Australia or New Zealand and/or do not have permanent residency. Please do not apply if you are unwilling to accept the salary range advertised. Candidates are required to be clear about their level of involvement in any items submitted in their portfolio, and should be warned that submissions will be verified.